SANG, YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS! THERE IS NO SLACKING BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU CAN NOT EAT SUSHI EVERY FRIDAY OR BUY ANY NEW HEELS! SO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND GET YOUR WORK DONE!!!
Yes, that is what should happen. And so it does! I have now placed that saying by my bed, on my mirror, on the back door of the bathroom, in the kitchen….you name it, it is there! That is my own kick in the ass everyday!
So with that came change.
Now I am a stickler for making the best use of the day because quite frankly, it has been great sleeping in everyday, doing things when I wanted. And with that, I saw my income slip into a mini coma and that my dear is not good AT. ALL.
I have so many areas of my business that require attention, that I must be proactive in all that I do. I now know that I must be extremely detailed in planning out my day. Otherwise chaos not productivity will manage me and my schedule. And last time I checked, those did not pay the mortgage!
How often have you heard someone say “work smarter rather than harder”? This is a rule that I live by because sometimes you need a little play in your work. Check out these tips on how to work smarter rather than harder and please let me know if you see improvement in your life. Send me a tweet @MsSangD
3. Program your brain to do things: Your brain is a powerful tool. You have the ability to control what you think and what you do. Get your brain on board with your vision.
4. Let others help you: You can not build alone.
5. Hire people or work with people that are smarter than you: Magic happens when creativity and input come together. When you hire people who are a few steps ahead of you, they spark your creativity, help you to think of things you may not have realized, and keep your company above the competitive edge.
6. Wake up an hour early: Ease into your day. Don’t rush. Waking an hour early allows you to get your thoughts together and have a few moments to yourself.
7. Schedule time out of your day to answer email: Email can be unruly and hard to manage. If you constantly stop throughout the day to answer your email, you will never get any work done. Schedule a certain time each day answer each piece of email accordingly.
So go ahead and run along! Once you begin implementing at least one of these tips, you will see a huge difference! Share your success on our Facebook Page!
From my fingertips to your eyes